Train personally with your Sensei School Director!
Please watch this video, then complete your Application below
We base our Apprentice decisions on
how well you follow directions.
Please complete the assigments below:
Click: Please Read: “A Letter from a former Apprentice…”
Click: Please Quickly Browse: Student Orientation Packet and Manual
From now on, you will address your school Sensei as “Sensei“.
This word simply means: “One who has gone before” It is simply showing respect for your teacher.
When a teenager calls their fathers or mothers by their first name, it is assumed that he or she is a deeply resentful stepchild of some sort. This is their way of showing disrespect towards that stepparent.
Sensei’s cannot be your friend. They are here to teach you tools you will need to use as instructors. None of you call your mother by her first name, nor your school teachers. Your school Sensei’s will be treated with the same respect.
Please complete the following questions and tasks, then send to your Sensei via email.
- Why do you want to be an Apprentice?
- What are your dance goals for the future?
- What is your birth date?
- What is your phone number?
- Please send a nice close-up headshot picture of you (smiling, showing your teeth) for the website.
Contact your Sensei via email for the E-Signature delivery of your BBS Apprentice Contract, via DocuSign for E-Signature.
There are four (4) tasks located inside your Apprentice Contract. Please complete those tasks now.
Please contact your School Sensei via email for your payment link, which is also your access to McCoy.
Your Sensei’s email is on their website. Or you can simply call them on the phone. .:)
Once you complete your payment, your Sensei will email to you your weekly training dates and times.
- Please wear your BBS Shirt, Apprentice wristband, and latest Belt Level wristband to all trainings.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes early to trainings.
- Please arrive one hour prior to Group Class start time.
- Keep negativity outside the walls of the training room.
- Never EVER speak negatively about others, or other schools.
- ALWAYS lift up your peers, encourage and show compassion for each other, AND your students.
- ALWAYS teach 5-Star Google Review classes! And most importantly, HAVE FUN!!
Apprentice Training Materials – After you receive your McCoy login details, please access your Apprentice Training module and complete all assignments within your first month of training (or sooner).
You must complete the Instructor-Level Purple Belt Videos. You may listen to them in your car as a podcast if you like. This MUST be completed as a critical part of your training.
The sooner you complete this, the more you will get out of the program. Your Apprentice Manual is located at McCoy.
YOU’RE ALL DONE!! We’ll see you at Training!!