Train personally with your Sensei School Director!
Please watch this video, then complete your Application below.
We base our Apprentice decisions on how well you follow directions.
Please Complete the Assignment links below:
Contact via email your School Sensei for monthly Apprentice training fee, and weekly training dates and times. Your Sensei’s email is on their BBS cloud, their website, or other BBS materials they have given you.
Please answer the following two questions and then send to your Sensei via email.
- Why do you want to be an Apprentice?
- What are your dance goals for the future?
Once you have completed the above… Read below for your first Clue. There are six (6) Clues total to complete.
Two (2) Clues are here on this page, and the remaining four (4) Clues are inside your Apprentice Contract.
Please email your school Sensei the answers to the following questions:
Clue #1 of 6:
Please contact your school Sensei to find out your monthly Apprentice fee, and how many hours per month you will train PRIOR to answering the questions below VIA EMAIL:
Question #1: “How many hours per week do you spend training with your Sensei and fellow Apprentices for your currently monthly Apprentice fee?
Question #2: If there are five weeks in a month, how much money per hour are you spending to learn how to dance and teach Salsa and make good money on the side teaching privates and small / medium size groups, weddings, parties, dance gigs, and corporate events and YOU keeping 100% the money you earn? (no percentages required to BBS™ nor your Sensei at all)
Question #3: What is your telephone number?
Clue #2 of 6:
Your Apprentice Contract:
- Contact your Sensei via email for delivery of your BBS Apprentice Contract.
- The Remaining 4 Clues are inside your Apprentice Contract. Please complete those clues now.
- Once you have completed the Contract Clues, and have read and signed the last page of your contract, please bring your signed contract to your next training session.
- Please have your Sensei send via text message, your school’s login details for McCoy (McCoy is the official BBS online Training Library at https://www.BlackBeltDanceOnline.com.
Apprentice Training Materials – After you receive your McCoy login details from your Sensei, please access your Apprentice Training module and complete all assignments within your first month of training (or sooner).
The faster you get this done, the more you will get out of the program. .
Please send a headshot picture of you SMILING (preferably showing your teeth) so they can post it to the Apprentice page on their website.
Once you have read, agreed to terms, and have followed and answered the Clues inside your Apprentice Contract, please print and sign the last page of your contract, and hand deliver the signed last page only to your school Sensei at your first Apprentice Team Training Session.
YOU’RE ALL DONE!! We’ll see you at Training!!