Train personally with your Sensei School Director!
Please watch this video, then complete your Application below
We base our Apprentice decisions on
how well you follow directions.
Please complete the assigments below:
Click: Please Read: “A Letter from a former Apprentice…”
Click: Please Quickly Browse: Student Orientation Packet and Manual
From now on, you will address your school Sensei as “Sensei“.
This word simply means: “One who has gone before”
Contact via email your School Sensei for training fees, and weekly training dates and times. Your Sensei’s email is on their website. Or you can simply call them on the phone. .:)
Please complete the following questions and tasks, then send to your Sensei via email.
- Why do you want to be an Apprentice?
- What are your dance goals for the future?
- What is your birth date?
- What is your phone number?
- Please send a nice close-up headshot picture of you (smiling, showing your teeth) for the website.
Please email your school Sensei the answers to the following questions:
- Contact your Sensei via email for delivery of your BBS Apprentice Contract
- There are four (4) tasks located inside your Apprentice Contract. Please complete those tasks now.
- Once you have completed the Contract Questions, and have printed, read and signed the last page of your contract, please bring your signed contract to your next training session.
- Please have your Sensei send via text message, your school’s login details for McCoy (McCoy is the official BBS online Training Library at https://www.BlackBeltDanceOnline.com
Apprentice Training Materials – After you receive your McCoy login details from your Sensei, please access your Apprentice Training module and complete all assignments within your first month of training (or sooner).
The faster you get this done, the more you will get out of the program. Your Apprentice Manual is located at McCoy.
- Please wear your Apprentice wristbands and latest belt level wristband to all trainings.
- Keep negativity outside the walls of the training room.
- Never ever speak negatively about others, or other schools
- Always lift up your peers
- Always encourage and show compassion for each other, and your students
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: HAVE FUN!! .:))))
Once you have read, agreed to terms, and have followed and answered the questions inside your Apprentice Contract, please print and sign the last page of your contract, and hand deliver the signed last page only to your school Sensei at your first Apprentice Team Training Session.
YOU’RE ALL DONE!! We’ll see you at Training!!